Tamron's Ultra-Compact Camera Module assures high-quality image stabilization when images are captured in a vibrating environment. The new camera module eliminates image blurring by means of Tamron’s proprietary optical vibration compensations, according to the company. The module only measures a total of 58.4mm and weighs approximately 77g. The video output is compatible with the industry-standard 1920X1080 Full HD.
- A proprietary optical vibration-compensation function prevents image blurring in vibrating environments and at the telephoto end, ensuring clear and crisp images
- Miniature-size construction incorporating an optical vibration-compensation feature
- Compact size with a total length of 58.4mm and light of approx. 77g.
- Miniature-size and light-weight construction enables re-use of current housings and saves installation space
- Video output compatible with 1920 × 1080 Full HD
- High-resolution camera tuned for security/surveillance and a myriad of other applications
- Combination of Tamron’s proprietary optical design and advanced low-reaction coating technology ensures high image contrast without color blurs
- Pipe Inspection
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
- Video Conferencing
- Underwater Applications