By adopting a Camera Link digital interface, higher speed video data transfer is possible. Furthermore, by adopting the small connector (SDR) of a Mini Camera Link standard, the size of the camera has been reduced.
The small SDR connector for digital output allows the camera size to be drastically reduced to a 29 mm cube. This reduction in camera size permits use in vision systems where space is at a premium.
High resolution combined with high frame rates are possible with this series of cameras. Can be used for high-precision and high-speed image processing in many applications.
- Ultra Compact Cube Size Camera
- 1/3” Format Progressive Scan CCD
- Primary RGB Color Filter
- 1034 x 779 Effective Pixels
- Raw Color Output (unprocessed)
- 800 TV lines of Resolution
- 36 Frames / Second
- CameraLink Output, Mini SCL Connector
- SCL or PCL output
- Selectable 8 or 10 bits / pixel
- Frame-on-Demand Mode
- RoHS Compliant