By adopting a Camera Link digital interface, higher speed video data transfer is possible. Furthermore, by adopting the small connector (SDR) of a Mini Camera Link standard, the size of the camera has been reduced.
The data before image processing of a camera is transmitted in a RAW data output. Therefore, image processing is required after acquisition. Moreover, software for exclusive use is required.
High resolution combined with high frame rates are possible with this series of cameras. Can be used for high-precision and high-speed image processing in many applications.
- Ultra Compact Cube Size Color Camera
- 1/3” Format Progressive Scan CCD
- Raw Color Output (unprocessed)
- 659 x 494 Effective Pixels
- RGB Primary Color Filter
- 500 TV lines of Resolution
- 60 Frames / Second
- CameraLink Output, Mini SCL Connector
- Selectable 8 or 10 bits per pixel
- Frame-on-Demand Mode
- RoHS Compliant