By adopting a Camera Link digital interface, higher speed video data transfer is possible. Furthermore, by adopting the small connector (SDR) of a Mini Camera Link standard, the size of the camera has been reduced.
High resolution combined with high frame rates are possible with this series of cameras. Can be used for high-precision and high-speed image processing in many applications.
- Ultra Compact Remote Head Camera
- Head Size 12(W) x 12.5(H) x 47.5(L)mm
- 1/3” Format Progressive Scan CCD
- Raw Color Output (unprocessed)
- 659 x 494 Effective Pixels
- 500 TV lines of Resolution
- 60 Frames / Second
- CameraLink Output, 10 bits per pixel – Mini CL Connector
- SCL or PCL Versions
- Frame-on-Demand Mode
- RoHS Compliant