The Hitachi HV-F31CL is a XGA high precision 3CCD progressive scan color camera, which has single chip digital processing LSI, a C mount prism, three 1/3-inch 800,000 pixels square CCDs, and a Camera Link interface. A newly developed multi-functional LSI use the accurate 14 bit digital processing technology, which performs the high picture quality signal processing and the picture compensating functions, beyond the capability of the other conventional analog cameras.
The Camera Link interface that is the standard of the digital camera for FA makes it possible to transmit large capacity digital data effectively with less cable number than a conventional RS-644 method.
- High resolution 1/3 inch800,000 pixels progressive scan CCD
- Camera Link interface
- Camera signal processor is single chip LSI.
- C mount lens adapter
- Digital processing for various picture quality enhancements
- Auto shading correction (ASC)
- Versatile CCD drive functions
- High Speed Image Processing