Sony’s XCE-I30CE analog black and white video camera is a perfect fit for image processing and machine vision applications. Machine Vision Cameras enable a machine to view a process for quality control and inspection.
Over the years there have been many recalls on food and medicine. These situations usually occur due to a mishap on the assembly line. These recalls can span from a mislabeled product to a mix-up of ingredients. Minor issues such as these have come to be costly for a number of companies so why let yours be the next one?
The Sony XCE-I30CE eases the quality control process with its Infrared Radiation (IR) LED illuminator to capture images in dimly lit environments. The high sensitivity of this light and tiny camera is convenient for placement in even the smallest spaces.
This camera’s features also include:
- High sensitivity using the 1/3″ CCD with HAD technology
- All controls outside the camera
- Simplified and flexible trigger
- Smallest and lightest, one piece analog B/W video camera offered by Sony
- Excellent vibration and shock characteristics (10G / 70G)
- Small and light weight power adaptor (DC-700/700CE)
Visit www.aegis-elec.com to find a more detailed list of specifications for this camera or contact your Aegis representative at 888-687-6788.