In the industrial camera industry, one name continues to stand out and capture our attention: Sony.
The leading network camera manufacturer in the world, Sony introduces their NEW and innovative Pan/Tilt/Zoom (P/T/Z) Network Color Camera, the SNC-RZ50N (SNCRZ50N).
Incorporating enhanced image processing expertise, this P/T/Z camera is able to present three selectable compression formats: JPEG, MJPEG-4, and H.264. Any of these can be chosen to match the network environment and application requirements.
With a variety of key features for surveillance and remote monitoring, the SNC-RZ50N (SNCRZ50N) camera certainly raises the bar for advanced image technology.
- Pan/Tilt/Zoom Capability: With a pan range of 340 degrees and a tilt range of 115 degrees, the monitoring of a wider area is possible. Additionally, with its powerful 26x optical and 12x digital (312x total) zoom, users can zoom in on small or distant objects with exceptional clarity
- Image Stabilizer: Greatly minimizing the appearance of shaky images caused by low-frequency vibration this P/T/Z camera is able to produce stable and sharp images. When used for outdoor surveillance and traffic monitoring, this is tremendously beneficial.
- Anti-tampering Function. By incorporating digital signature technology using Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), the SNC-RZ50N (SNCRZ50N) allows users to verify the origin of images and helps prevent tampering
- Intelligent Alarm Function: Intelligent Motion Detection-In contrast to conventional motion detection which typically detects luminance level differences, the SNC-RZ50N (SNCRZ50N) utilizes the last 15 frames to calculate motion detection information
- Intelligent Object Detection-The SNC-RZ50N (SNCRZ50N) can detect objects that have been left in one place for a specified duration. This feature is very useful in applications such as detecting suspicious objects left in public spaces, or for detecting stalled cars or accidents on the road
- By employing a 1/4 type Exwave HAD CCD, outstanding picture quality is produced, and, with a minimum illumination level of 2.2 lx at F1.6, the camera captures high-contrast images even in low-light conditions
- High Frame Rates: Supporting a maximum frame rate of 30 fps when the image size is VGA (640 x 480) in both MPEG4 and JPEG modes, the Sony SNC-RZ50N (SNCRZ50N) camera produces clear and smooth-moving images. The frame rate can be set to meet your network environment and system requirements.
- Dual Codec (Dual Streaming) Capability: The SNC-RZ50N (SNCRZ50N) is supplied with dual encoding capability that enables the camera to produce both MPEG4 and JPEG images simultaneously.
- VISCA Protocol: The SNC-RZ50 (SNCRZ50N) can interface with external control equipment using the Sony VISCA protocol. Utilizing this configuration allows for local control of Pan/Tilt/Zoom and for camera settings
- Flexible Installation: The SNC-RZ50 (SNCRZ50N) can either be mounted to a ceiling or placed on a desktop. Because this camera incorporates an electronic “Image Flip” function, it displays images for proper upright viewing in either orientation in both the analog output as well as the browser view
- Up to 20 users can simultaneously access the SNC-RZ50 (SNCRZ50N), and monitor images separately.
- Bi-Directional Audio: With this feature, users can connect an external microphone to the SNC-RZ50 (SNCRZ50N), and pickup audio from a preferred location. Also equipped with a speaker output, this enables users to send an active alert or make an announcement, which significantly expands the possibilities for remote monitoring applications.
- Voice Alert makes it possible to upload a pre-recorded audio file that can be played back upon an alarm trigger, or a pre-determined time schedule
- Weight: 2 pounds, 10 ounces, and 5-5/8” x 6-5/8” x 5-5/8” in size
Multiple accessories are available for the Sony SNC-RZ50 (SNCRZ50N) P/T/Z camera, and include both outdoor and indoor mounting possibilities. The varieties range from outdoor vandal-resistant flush mount enclosures with heater and blower (clear dome or tinted dome), outdoor pendant mount housings, outdoor pressurized pendant mount housing and outdoor vandal resistant, wireless-ready housing, to indoor pendant mount housing with a tinted lower dome, to indoor vandal resistant housing with clear lower dome. Besides surveillance applications, the Sony SNC-RZ50 (SNCRZ50N), truly has something for everyone in the accessory department!
Available through Aegis Electronic Group, Inc this dynamic SNC-RZ50 (SNCRZ50N) network camera incorporates the latest image processing technology. Rich with an assortment of surveillance and remote monitoring features, it is capable of handling almost any challenge it is faced with.
Maintaining their commitment to delivering value added solutions with the highest levels of technical support, customer service and quality hardware, Aegis Electronic Group, Inc. has, over the last 20 years transformed themselves from a hardware provider into a full systems integrator of industrial analog and industrial digital camera systems, able to fulfill all of your industrial camera needs.
Gail De Salvo