In the world of FCB HD cameras, Sony continues to wow the Block Camera world!
Aegis Electronic Group, Inc. is excited to announce the anticipated production of Sony’s new FCB-EH1300 (FCBEH1300) camera. With high definition, high zoom, high sensitivity 28x and 720p/60, Sony continues to bring the future one step closer all the time.
Preliminary information and specifications (subject to change) include
- Auto ICR mechanism for Day & Night function
- Image Stabilization (with StableZoom™ mode)
- Digital Noise Reduction
- Spherical Privacy Zone Masking
- Motion Detection
- Picture effects (E-Flip, Nega Art, Black & White, Mirror Image, Color enhancement)
- Picture freeze
- Temperature readout
- Title display (20 characters/line, max. 11 lines)
- Camera mode display (English)
- Electronic shutter / slow shutter
- Spot AE
• Image sensor: 1/4-type CMOS (IMX-076)
• Effective number of pixels: Approx. 1.3 Mega pixels
• Aspect ratio: HD) 16:9 SD) 4:3
• Lens: 28x optical zoom (F1.35 to F3.7)
• Digital zoom: 10x (280x with optical zoom)
• Angle of view (H): 55.8 (wide end) to 2.1 (tele end)
• Sync system: Internal
• Minimum illumination: Approx. 2.0 lx (F1.35, 50 IRE)
• S/N ratio: More than 50 dB
• Signal system: (HD) 720p/59.94, 720p/50, 720p/29.97, 720p/25 (SD) NTSC, PAL
• Video output: (HD) Analog: Component (Y/Pb/Pr) Digital: Y/Cb/Cr 4:2:2 via LVDS (Y: 8 bit, C: 8 bit, Vsync, Hsync, Field, Clock) SD) VBS
• Camera control interface: VISCA (TTL signal level)
• Storage temperature: -20℃ to 60℃
• Operating temperature: 0℃ to 60℃
• Power consumption: TBA
• Weight: Less than 270 g
• Dimensions: 50.0 (w) x 60.0 (h) x 89.0 (d) mm
All information is preliminary and subject to change.
About Aegis Electronic Group
Aegis Electronic Group, Inc., specializes in the distribution, integration and support of visible and Near IR cameras, components and modified integrated system solutions for industrial and machine vision imaging applications.
Committed to delivering value added solutions with the highest levels of technical support, customer service and quality hardware, Aegis, over the last 20 years, has transformed from a hardware provider into a full systems integrator of industrial analog and industrial digital camera systems.
Aegis works extensively with the latest digital technologies including FireWire®, Camera LinkTM, USB 2.0 and Gigabit Ethernet (GigE)® to meet the ever changing needs of our customers.
Gail De Salvo