For those looking for an HD industrial camera that offers clear images and high resolutions with HD-SDI output, Toshiba’s new IK-HR1S HD 1/3″ CMOS camera may be the solution for your imaging application.
Almost identical to its predecessor, the IK-HR1S boasts an increased sensitivity and HD-SDI output versus the DVI-I output found on the already popular IK-HR1D.
Toshiba America is unveiling their new IK-HR1S this month at the Photonics West Show in San Jose, January 27-29.
- 1/3″ CMOS sensor
- HD-SDI Output
- 1920 (H) x 1080 (V) Interlace
- 1280 (H) x 720 (V) Progressive Switchable
- Small, all in one body style
- Auto Electric Shutter
- Auto/Manual White Balance
- Gain function in great detail
- Serial Command Setting via RS-232C
No release date is available at this time.