XC-505 camera incorporates a high sensitivity and high performance 1/3-type Super HAD II CCD. Best of all, it combines first-class picture quality with superb sensitivity for those less-than-ideal lighting conditions at a competitive price!
The XC-505 color camera is easily integrated in space restricted environments thanks to their one-piece, ultra-compact, robust body measuring only 22 (H) x 22 (W) x 64 (D)mm with no need for a bulky CCU (camera control unit). It uses a NF lens system which can easily be converted into a flexible C mount lens allowing for additional optical options. What’s more, the XC-505 camera has very broad market appeal – from remote monitoring, security, content creation to machine vision and sports shooting..
- High-sensitivity Super HAD II CCD
- One-piece body and amazingly compact design: 22 (H) x 22 (W) x 64 (D)mm, 51g (7/8 x 7/8 x 2 5/8 inches, 2 oz)
- Selectable video outputs and external synch inputs
- Video outputs: VBS and Y/C
- External synch: HD/VD, VS, VBS (no genlock)
- Easy camera set-up with dip switches or RS-232C serial communication
- Various image acquisition features:
- Selectable Auto Exposure and White Balance
- Defective pixels correction
- 2D/3D Noise reduction (NR)
- Edge Enhancement/Detail Enhancement
- Built-in color bar