Videolarm's IR100-36N infrared illuminator provides superior night time surveillance for all low light applications. Constructed out of a lightweight, rugged, weather resistant housing, based solely around your requirements, by simply adjusting the power strength by three distinct settings: high, medium and low. Fully adjustable infrared illuminator – 940 nanometer beams for covert surveillance (untraceable by human eye). Multiple beam angles: 30°, 45°, 60° and projection distances of 30 - 100meters (10 - 330feet). Includes surge protection and automatic fan for heat dissipation.
The end result is an IR unit that is future-proof to your video surveillance needs. Accompanied with Videolarm's impressive five-year warranty, the IR100-36N is equipped with LED technology which require low power to operate and a 20,000 hour life cycle.
- Fully adjustable – One Model for all Applications
- Adjustable beam angle: 30°, 45°, and 60°
- Adjustable IR power setting for illuminating various distances and/or
compensating for camera hot spots
- LED technology: 20,000 hour life cycle
- 940 nanometer for covert surveillance; LEDs untraceable by the naked eye
- Low power requirements: 15-30vac or 18-30vdc, 42 watts
- Automatic fan for heat dissipation
- Surge protection, user replaceable fuse
- Optional brackets and mounts available
- Full 5 year warranty