Ideal for image processing and machine vision applications and weighing only 60 grams, Sony's XC-EI50CE video camera is the smallest and lightest one-piece 1/2-inch analog B/W video camera in Sony's lineup to date. This camera features the same CCD technology and improved specifications that are incorporated in the XC-ST70/50/30 series (e.g., simplified and flexible trigger, excellent vibration and shock characteristics) but in an even smaller and lighter package. In order to achieve this extremely small size, the BNC connector has been removed from the XC-EI50CE camera. This camera incorporates the latest ½ type Interline Transfer (IT) CCD with HAD technology providing 752(H) x 582 (V) effective picture elements and features a C-mount type lens mount. When used with an IR LED illuminator, this camera can capture images in very low light environments and/or easily detect features that are more distinguishable in IR illumination.
- High sensitivity using the 1/2" CCD with HAD technology
- All controls outside the camera
- Simplified and flexible trigger
- Smallest and lightest, one piece analog B/W video camera offered by Sony
- Excellent vibration and shock characteristics (10G / 70G)
- Small and light weight power adaptor (DC-700/700CE)