Sony, a leader in HD technology, is expanding its block camera family with a new high-definition (HD) color video camera, the FCBH11. Similar to Sony's FCBH10 HD camera, this high performance, high definition camera can expand application solutions by providing high-quality images that only HD can offer!
With its high sensitivity (1.0 lx with ICR-on mode), multi-format video outputs (1080iI720p, and NTSc/PAL) and auto ICR for day/night function, the FCB-H11 is ideal for military, inspection, security, broadcast, traffic and IP monitoring applications.
The new FCB-H11 color block camera incorporates a 1/3 type HD CMOS image sensor with a 16:9 aspect ratio, and a 120x zoom ratio (10x optical + 12x digital). In addition, the FCBH11 inherits many outstanding features from Sony's previous FCB cameras and couples these with superb HD picture quality.
- 1/3 type CMOS imager
- Approx. 2M effective pixels
- 16x9 Aspect Ratio
- Auto ICR for DaylNight function
- Minimum Illumination - 1.0 lx (ICR On Mode - F1.8 50 IRE)
- High-speed serial communication (max. 38.4 kbps)
- TIL signal-level control (VISCA1M protocol)
- 120x optical zoom (10x zoom/12x digital)
- Programmable factory preset
- High Performance Digital Signal Processor (DSP)
- Various customizable settings
- Electronic Shutter/Slow Shutter
- VBS and Y/C video output (SD modes only)
- Picture Freeze Function
- Spot AE
- Internal Sync
- Small and Compact