Combining superb picture quality with a variety of convenient functions, the FCB-EX45MC block camera enables you to offer your customers a remote controllable monochrome solution. Incorporating a 1/4 type B/W CCD with EXview HAD technology, the FCB-EX45MC camera achieves excellent sensitivity of less than 0.01 lux - making it ideal for extremely low-light environments traditionally needed in security dome, traffic monitoring, military and facial recognition applications.
Featuring a high performance Digital Signal Processor (DSP), the FCB-EX45MC camera realizes a high resolution of 520 TV lines. The FCB-EX45MC camera features the same specifications, dimensions and mounting holes as the FCB-EX45M camera, but comes equipped with an 18x lens featuring Sony's new "SMART" Lens Control technology and upgraded 3-D "Spherical Privacy Zone Masking" function.
- 1/4 type CCD with EXview HAD technology
- Extremely low sensitivity of 0.01 lux
- High horizontal resolution - 520 TV lines
- 216 x zoom ratio 18x optical, 12x digital
- Upgraded 3-D Spherical Privacy Zone Masking for use with a pan/tilt system
- Spot AE to optimize the brightness within the specific area
- High speed serial interface (max. 38.4 kb/s) and TTL signal-level control (VISCA( protocol)
- Various customizable settings
- Internal/External sync
- Low power consumption (minimum 1.5 W)
- Lead-free solder mounting board