Sony's EVID70 and EVID70P pan, tilt, zoom color video camera combines a high quality 1/4 type EXview HAD CCD color camera with the flexibility of a remote pan/tilt/zoom operation, all in one easy-to-use package. Compared to its predecessor, the EVID70 incorporates a wider pan/tilt range with an 18x optical zoom lens and a faster and smoother pan/tilt mechanism, making it ideal for distance learning, house of worship, courtrooms, events and concert halls and just about any remote shooting application.
The EVI-D70 combine a high quality color video camera with the flexibility of remote pan/tilt/zoom operation, all in a compact easy-to-use package. Incorporating an 18x optical zoom lens, these cameras allow a user to zoom in on a small or distant object with exceptional clarity.
Above all, these cameras are ceiling mountable - a first for Sony's popular EVI cameras. The EVID70 are also equipped with a variety of convenient features such as an Auto ICR function, Alarm function and RS-232C/422 serial control, making them ideal for remote-shooting applications.
- Wide Range Pan/Tilt 340 Degrees Pan/120 Degrees Tilt
- High Zoom ratio AF lens: 18x Optical + 12x Digital
- Excellent Low-Light Sensitivity: Minimum Illumination Less than 1 lux
- Auto IR cut filter removal for low-light environments.
- Desktop or ceiling mount installation using E-Flip function.
- 37mm Mount for Optical Conversion Lens
- Fully Controllable Remotely via RS-232C (VISCA) or RS-422