SCHOTT ringlights emit intense, uniform, and shadow-free illumination for Machine Vision and Microscopy applications.
- Fit microscope and camera objectives from 38 to 53 mm.
- Working distance is 1.25” to 3.5” (32 to 89)*.
Mini Features :
- Fit microscope and camera objectives from 19 to 32.5 mm.
- Working distance is .5” to 4” (13 to 102).
- ESD (Electro Static Discharge) ringlights are available. They are made conductive by replacing the black anodized finish with an irridited finish and the PVC metal tubing is replaced with stainless steel tubing. Each ringlight is checked for conductivity from inner body to light source adapter. Midi & Mini Ringlight Features.
- Thumbscrew mounting system for precise positioning. Ringlights fit directly on most microscope and camera objectives without adapters. For instances when adapters are necessary, see the Ringlight Accessories section of the catalog. To replace lost thumbscrews, use SCHOTT part number A29501.
- Vertical exit bundle option increases work space and prevents the bundle from interfering with surrounding objects.
- Use ringlights with our Dichroic color filters, diffusers, polarizer/analyzers and reflector rings for alternative lighting effects.
- Input fits all ColdVision light sources.
- The ringlight body is made of rugged, black anodized aluminum. The fiber bundle is protected with flexible PVC covered metal tubing on all ringlights except the ESD models, which have an irridited finish. Also, on the ESD ringlight the PVC metal tubing is replaced with stainless steel tubing.
- Modified standard and custom ringlights are also available for your unique requirements.