NSR Series can be used in either a stand-alone
system or a client/server configuration, providing
flexibility from small to large scale operations.
The NSR Series is perfect for a broad range of
security applications, in locations such as banks,
retail outlets, transportation centers, offices
and much more.
These network surveillance recorders offer a wide
array of features, including a flexible recording
and playback capability, an optional intuitive
remote control unit, a user-friendly GUI, Intelligent
Motion Detection, and Pan/Tilt/Zoom camera control.
In addition to its sophisticated monitoring functions,
the NSR Series network surveillance recorders
can support a large number and wide variety of
cameras. The NSR-100 supports up to 64 IP cameras.
- MPEG-4/JPEG support
- Remote Operation - With a PC running the
- Controller software, the NSR Series can be
controlled from a remote location.
- Privacy masking function
- Compatibility with external storage systems
- User privileges
- File export to CD-R/DVD-R/Compact Flash™(CF)
- Hot-Swap capability
- UPS SuppoThe NSR Series can be connected
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) via the
- This configuration can help prevent data
corruption and system shutdown in the event
of a power outage