Lumenera’s INFINITY3-1M Monochrome camera is designed to be used in a wide variety of scientific applications. Cooled models are ideal in low-light conditions and where high dynamic range is required. Both color and monochrome product models are available.
With 1392x1040 resolution and on-board processing, these cameras deliver outstanding image quality and value for industrial and scientific imaging applications.
- High-speed USB 2.0 (480Mbits/sec) interface eliminates a framegrabber and facilitates ease of installation on both laptop and desktop computers
- Available in color or monochrome
- Cooled feature reduces thermal noise during low light fluorescent imaging
- Low noise characteristic of the INFINITY3-1 progressive scan 1.4 megapixel CCD image sensor results in crisp color quality for the most demanding brightfield, phase contrast, and fluorescent applications including GFP, FISH, NIR, FRET, life science and geology
- Select 8 & 12-bit pixel data modes
- The RGB data captured through each pixel contains 30-bits of color image information resulting in 1024 intensity values
- Camera control through an intuitive user TWAIN interface results in rapid image capture archiving and documentation for high throughput applications, demanding research environments and teaching facilities
- Phase Contrast
- Life Science