The most versatile Recorder/Player in the world in terms of bit-rates, recording options and formats. By adding the nanoFlash, one can may meet the acquisition requirements, 50 Mbps, for many networks.
The nanoFlash is a state-of-the-art miniature CompactFlash HD/SD SDI and HDMI Recorder/Player.
Improves the image quality of most cameras as the HD/SD-SDI and HDMI outputs are before the compression stages. Many cameras only record highly compressed 4:2:0 while outputing 4:2:2 over HD-SDI or HDMI. The nanoFlash uses these high-quality uncompressed 4:2:2 images to produce higher quality recordings.
The nanoFlash offers a dramatically better image, free from motion artifacts and other image problems, such as mosquito noise. Typically the nanoFlash offers a better image, even from many high-end cameras.
- Wide Range of Frame Rates.
- Supports HD-SDI, SD-SDI and HDMI inputs.
- Works with most any camera with HD/SD-SDI or HDMI outputs.
- HD/SD-SDI and HDMI outputs active simultaneously.
- Long, Uninterrupted Recording Times.
- Supports Timecode and Audio embedded in HD/SD-SDI.
- Supports Audio embedded in HDMI.
- Supports Analog Audio, 24-Bit/48K, with up to 44 dB of gain via 3.5 mm audio input, compatible with tape-out signals.
- One Channel balanced audio consumer line level / mic, or Two Channel unbalanced audio consumer line level / mic.
- All audio recorded at 24-Bit/48K Uncompressed.
- Headphone / Consumer line-level outputs.
- 2 CompactFlash card slots - Records seamlessly from one card to the next.
- The image quality produced by the nanoFlash is exactly the same as the Flash XDR.